I have seen this so much the past week! You are bang on with this trend...don't think I can get my mister into it but I like it. The last phot you featured is a very classy take on snazzy socks (polo)!
Thank you! My boyfriend is on board with the stylish socks right now. Yours will come around soon!xo Sara
So fabulous, I look forward to your Monday feature.
Thank you Dickie! Be sure to check back next Monday!xo Sara
Gotta like masculine mondays. Great idea Sara!
Thank you Bryan! If you have any requests for the #MasculineMonday series let me know!xo Sara
I need to get a sweet pair of socks!
Thanks for stopping by + taking the time to comment! xo sara
I have seen this so much the past week! You are bang on with this trend...don't think I can get my mister into it but I like it. The last phot you featured is a very classy take on snazzy socks (polo)!
ReplyDeleteThank you! My boyfriend is on board with the stylish socks right now. Yours will come around soon!
Deletexo Sara
So fabulous, I look forward to your Monday feature.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dickie! Be sure to check back next Monday!
Deletexo Sara
Gotta like masculine mondays. Great idea Sara!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bryan! If you have any requests for the #MasculineMonday series let me know!
Deletexo Sara
I need to get a sweet pair of socks!
ReplyDelete