Like most movie and fashion buffs, I watched the stars strut and pose down the red carpet last night at the Golden Globes. The gowns were remarkable as always and the gentlemen looked as handsome as ever.
As soon as Amy Poehler and Tina Fey approached the mic, I knew I was in for a night of laughter. Their quick wit and hilarious attitude was just what this audience needed. Bill Clinton (or as Amy said, "Hilary Clinton's husband") stepped out onto the stage to introduce Best Picture, Drama nominee Lincon, with a huge standing ovation.
Below are some of my favourite outfits from the evening. Which one was your favourite?
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
Taylor Swift in Donna Karan Atelier
Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood Couture
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford
Amy Adams in Marchesa
Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta
Leonardo DiCaprio in Tom Ford
Sally Field in Alberta Ferretti
Julianne Hough in Monique Lhuiller
xo sara










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by + taking the time to comment!
xo sara